The cryptocurrency market has been decimated after Bitcoin plummeted below $11,000. Bitcoin is currently trading for $10,260, which represents a decrease of 10.02% on the day. Meanwhile, Ethereum lost 12.07% on the day, while XRP lost 9.21%.
Daily Crypto Sector Heat Map
When taking a look at the top100 cryptocurrencies, TRON gained 15.35% on the day, making it the most prominent daily gainer. Celo (13.98%) and ZB Token (8.75%) also did great. On the other hand, the Ampleforth lost 33.29%, making it the most prominent daily loser. It is followed by Sushi Swap’s loss of 32.41% and DFI. Money’s drop of 32.28%.
Top 10 24-hour Performers (Click to enlarge)
Bottom 10 24-hour Performers (Click to enlarge)
Bitcoin’s dominance level has gone up slightly, with its value is currently at 59.29%, represents a 0.67% difference to the upside when compared to when we last reported.
Daily Crypto Market Cap Chart
The crypto sector capitalization has plummeted in the past 24 hours. Its current value is $334.65 billion, which represents a decrease of $39.74 billion when compared to previous report.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Bitcoin becomes more accessible as the number of ATMs increases to 10,411 across 71 countries.
- $6.7 Billion in Bitcoin is Now Held by Public Companies
- The Norwegian Oil Fund now owns hundreds of Bitcoins
- Bitcoin and Ethereum Rewrite History in Several Ways
- First Deputy Prime Minister ranked Blockchain as one of Russia’s priorities